- >READING PROGRAM
아이들이 올바른 독서습관을 길러 스스로 책을 읽을 뿐 아니라 읽은 책을 다양한 방법으로 활용하여 통합적인 영어 실력 향상 및 사고력을 키워주는 도서관 프로그램입니다.
01. AR (Accelerated Readers)
The biggest advancement ever in the nation’s most widely used K12 reading program, It motivates students to grow as goal-focused readers and enables teachers to set and monitor personalized goals.
< 동영상 보기 >
02 Book Report and Creative Writing
Every week, students will write what they have read on their book reports.
This may help students to understand the story properly as well as activating their creative and critical thinking skills by responding a variety of questions by themselves.
03 RAZ Kids
Raz Kids serves as a comprehensive resource for differentiated reading instruction. Students will have access to over a thousand texts - to help aid in differentiation. There are also a plethora of other resources for teachers, including lesson plans, worksheets, graphic organizers, assessment tools, comprehension quizzes, fluency passages, and readers' theater scripts.
In addition to searching by level, teachers can select books from a specific series or genre, as well as cull books that target specific skills like decoding, high-frequency word recognition, and sound/symbol recognition.
< 홈페이지 바로가기 >
· Develop independent, confident readers with a proven leveled reading program
· Students read independently and progress through the levels at their own pace.
· Engaging fiction and nonfiction reading selection, illustrations, and photography capture students’ interest.
· Simple self-assessments help students indentify areas of weakness.
· Components provide additional practice opportunities for students who need to work on specific skills.